Yes, I DID eat this for breakfast!!..
- 1 serving of porridge oats / another flake
- 1/2 Rice Milk ((or other milk of choice – I bet Almond would be wonderful!!))
- 1/2 Water ((or all milk depending on how rich you like it 🙂 ))
- 1 – 2 tsp ((or more!!)) cocoa ((I like Bourneville or Green & Blacks))
- 2 or 3 Carob Discs/Drops ((I like Siesta))
- Optional: A few drops of Vanilla goes great in this
First mix together your flake cereal of choice with the cocoa, then make up your porridge as desired ((I recommend 1/2 milk, 1/2 water in this particular recipe)).
Break up half or all of your carob and layer the hot porridge into your favourite bowl with the carob. Top off with more carob and enjoy!!